2.06.2012

My Very Own 10 Day Partial Juice "Feast"

I have been looking forward to doing my own juice fast for a while now! I am SOOOO excited!!! (I am referring to using a juicer to juice whole vegetables and fruit, not juice purchased from the store) Since I am a nursing mommy it is not wise for me to do a total juice fast, so here is my plan of action for the next 10 days!

Fast: processed foods, sugar, coffee, alcohol, animal products
Snacks if I must: carrots or almonds
Inhale: water

Breakfast: Juice mainly veggies and some fruit
Lunch: Juice mainly veggies and some fruit
Dinner: A vegan meal involving either beans, brown rice or quinoa

I am super excited to give my body this gift of a juice "fast" ;)... this is going to be like a cleanse, a digestive reboot...and hopefully I may even lose a few lbs of baby weight :)

I will post what I juice for each meal and also what I eat for my vegan supper!

If anyone is curious about juicing, but not ready for a complete jump into a fast maybe give my strategy a try! If you think about it, it can't hurt you at all... instead of having a cup or two of coffee in the morning and eventually eating something later in the morning/ afternoon (or binging on junk) I will be inhaling vitamins and water pretty much :). And as for starving myself...I think I have that covered with snack options and a filling meal in the evening. I am also open to switching the vegan dinner to a lunch, and juicing in the morning and evening...we'll see.

OH!! And FYI my starting weight is 141.8 lbs (I'm 5'4")

This is my 10 day plan. Here I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment