2.06.2012

Day 1 of My Partial Juice Fast

For breakfast I enjoyed a juice consisting of one largish sweet potato, two apples and a huge handful of spinach. I realized something...juicing is fun! I love shoving the solid food into the thingy and watching the juice pour out...and watching it "poop" the pulp, as Titus puts it ;).

Lunch was again, two apples with lots of spinach...but instead of sweet potato I did carrots. YUM!

Dinner was not well planned...or not planned at all I guess. I ended up scarfing plums, peanut butter on corn tortillas and steamed brussel sprouts. Anyways...;) This whole vegan thing is a little bit more challenging than I am used to since I can't have wheat. LOVE YOU JUBY! (she has a wheat allergy;))

Snacktime was some fresh green beans and almonds. And I almost met my "drink half your body weight" in water!

Important for me to log: Mid-morning I developed a pretty bad stomachache and it still has not gone away (at 11pm). I read all over the internet about side effects people get in the first few days so this is totally normal. TMI but important also...to help with the cleansing aspect I have incorporated a cup of Smooth Move herbal tea into my plan.

Tomorrow morning we are heading to Costco to stock up on more veggies!! And diapers, and wipes, and...oh you know how it goes:). Goodnight and may God bless your socks off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment