10.17.2010

Rice-Cooker-Dude is My Friend!!!

I am SO excited to see how this turns out!!! It's 5:40pm on a chilly Sunday and I have not put a single thought towards dinner. Then I realized that I have a lot of fun veggies that would be great with rice so...

In my rice cooker I put brown rice with the correct amount of water and added:
a scoop of minced ginger
a few shakes of garlic powder
a bit of salt
a bit of grape seed oil
a splash of soy sauce

After my rice is done I am going to mix it up with fresh chopped:
onions
bell peppers
spinach
baby tomatoes
Man I wish I had fresh cilantro!!!

With some sliced avocado on the side and a sprinkle of salt, this easy dinner is going to be super yummy!!!

Vegan-Dairy Free-Egg Free-Wheat Free-Gluten Free-Barely any Additives or Preservatives

No comments:

Post a Comment