10.21.2011

A YEAR LATER?!

Hey friends :)

So my last post was over a year ago (by three days)...what happened??!! Well, I got pregnant and SUPER sick for a long time. Then after my interest in food came back I was restricted in what I could eat because of gestational diabetes. I tested positive for GD two different times and was able to test a third time because I'm special and God loves me ;). The third test was NEGATIVE!!! God totally healed me from the diabetes THANK YOU JESUS!! After that I ate whatever sounded yummy and had no interest in eating super healthy, let alone blogging about it.

So here we are, October 2011 and so incredibly blessed! God is bringing us into a new season in our lives. Before Jubilee Lariene was born God showed me that with her birth would come a new season. He also showed me that she would be a super peaceful and joyful girl... I have never felt such a stong sense of things before from Him so questioned it a little bit. Well, it really was God because both of those things are completely true. Juby is the most chill peaceful baby ever! And we are MOVING TO NORTH DAKOTA!!!!!!! Wow God is so faithful and amazing! He has been preparing our hearts for a long time for this and He is still humbling us and strengthening us every day as we transition into this new part of our life. Starrsky is working as foreman for his brother's construction company in Crosby and we will be joining him as soon as our house sells. It is the most amazing feeling, knowing that we are in God's will and feeling confident that we are on the path He has for us. The only other time I felt so much confidence was ten years ago when I fell in love with Starrsky and knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was the right man for me, my future husband.

So I'm not going to blog about food just yet since we have so much going on...but don't worry, I will!! Keep posted for Stubbs family updates as well as my future cooking adventures. You are all a blessing to us, but most of all you are loved dearly by God and He has a plan for you that is wild and awesome and full of Him.

Until next time, Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment