6.03.2010

Baked Potatoes Are Totally Back!!!

Before I became vegan topping my baked potato was a totally different story than it is today. I needed lots of ranch dressing or butter and loads of salt. Bacon bits maybe, cheese, some steamed broccoli... but definitely the ranch :). If there wasn't enough creamy sauce on top it was too bland and I didn't enjoy my food. Basically I was in it for the toppings. I never considered eating baked potatoes to be healthy. Hmmm... I wonder why. I am so excited to say this, I want to scream it from the rooftops! FOOD TASTES AMAZING! Since switching to a vegan diet food tastes like ten times more flavorful and interesting than I ever imagined it could. That said, here's what I topped my potatoes with tonight:


Olive oil
Fresh ground sea salt
Fresh sliced campari tomatoes (not refrigerated!)
Fresh chopped cilantro

How simple is this meal?! Nothing to hoot about for sure! Let me just say that I am so excited to finish this post and eat my dinner!!! Love you all! Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment